The health and safety of our guests and employees are our priority. We are committed to providing you with a great experience while we take the following health and safety precautions at our restaurant.
Thank you for your continued trust in Scripted Bar & Kitchen and the Metropolitan Theatres Corporation.
- No communal seating
- No parties larger than 8
- No bar seating
- All seating 6 feet apart. Tables and chairs have been removed to adjust for limited seating
- 6 feet social distancing in dining and all social areas
- Disposable menus and digital menus
- Frequent cleaning of high impact areas
- Masks recommended for all guests in common areas
- Condiments will only be served upon request and will not be self-served.
- Team members have been trained in proper food-handling protocols in order to reduce person to person contact.
- Remain Home if Sick: Guests are requested to remain home if sick or have been in close contact with anyone experiencing signs of sickness.
- Sanitizer Stations: For guest well-being, hand sanitizer stations will be available.
EMPLOYEE SAFETY PROCEDURES
- Temperature Check: Employee temperatures will be taken at the start of every shift. Any employee with a temperature or COVID symptoms per CDC recommendations will be asked to leave.
- Proper Protective Equipment: All employees will be required to wear Proper Protective Equipment (PPE) which includes masks and gloves, and adhere to all CDC recommended standards of use for the equipment. Metropolitan Theatres Corporation will supply masks and gloves for all employees.
- Hand Washing: All employees will be required to wash their hands at the start of their shift, and regularly, for at least 20 seconds.
- Remain Home if Sick: An employee who is sick or not feeling well will be required to stay home. An employee who has been in close contact with anyone experiencing signs of sickness will remain home.
- Safe Social-Distancing: Employees will practice safe social distancing and avoid personal contact in accordance with the CDC and local government guidelines.